All 11 Muscle Groups. Faster Results. More Natural Look
Use gravity and your own body weight to tailor your workout intensity
- Simply adjust your body angle to increase or decrease resistance
- Easily tailor the workout for the desired fitness level – from beginners to athletes
- Perform exercises partially suspended (easier) or fully suspended (advanced)
Simultaneously work multiple muscles for faster results
- When you are suspended in air, your entire body is balancing and re-balancing itself therefore engaging all your muscle groups for a comprehensive workout
- Keep muscles guessing, so they work harder all the time
- Obtain results faster: 15 minutes on the AirStraps is the equivalent to a 45-minute workout in the gym
- Achieve a more balanced, natural look
Cross Training, Balance, Flexibility
- Cross train multiple muscles for a more effective workout
- Elevate your heart rate through cardiovascular exercise and make strength training more effective – in a shorter amount of time
- Improve your balance and posture, re-awaken your core balancing muscles
- Enhance your flexibility and tone your muscles
Non-impact strength and cardio exercises
- Combine cardio and strength training for dramatically better results
- Run in air with no impact to your joints
- Emulate sports – engage your body in a more natural motion for better results
There are many different types of home fitness equipment on the market today, but none of them offer the same level of effectiveness, user customizability or fast results that Gorilla Gym’s AirFitness Training programs do.
Gorilla Gym is an easy-to-install doorway system that provides features and durability unlike any other product of its kind. By attaching AirStraps to the Gorilla Gym, you’re able to use your own body weight and the forces of gravity to create an intense, easy-to-tailor workout. No matter what your current level of fitness is, AirFitness training is the perfect way to simultaneously work multiple major muscle groups to get a comprehensive workout with minimal equipment and time.
With the Gorilla Gym system, you can perform exercises while partially or fully suspended, depending on your current fitness level. This type of suspension training requires you to continuously balance and re-balance your body while engaging all of your muscle groups and improving core strength and posture. Another great thing about AirFitness training is that it integrates cross training, balance, flexibility and strength training exercises — all at the same time. Increase the intensity of your workouts by following the AirSpeed 11-11 Training DVD to elevate your heart rate and simultaneously engage in a cardiovascular workout. Because AirFitness is impact-free, this training system saves your joints from the wear and tear of high-impact exercises and heavy resistance training. It also allows you to engage in a host of sports-specific movements to fine-tune athletic training.
The Gorilla Gym’s AirFitness training program is also the perfect solution for the time-crunched. Most people have a hard time carving out time to drive to the gym and get in a 45 to 60 minute workout. But with the Gorilla Gym, users can perform quick, effective 15-minute workouts, and still enjoy fitness benefits comparable to a traditional, 45-minute workout routine.